[Zope] SQL or DTML problem?

Olena Parkhomenko orchid@dcss.ukma.kiev.ua
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:29:59 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi everybody!

I'm a beginner with Zope&DTML, and currently I'm trying to make a kind of
dynamic interactive DB,using Zope. However I faced some basic problems
right at the beginning. Maybe somebody could help me..?

Do you know, maybe why this type of quiry, when being tested, always gives
me a message that "Python performed an illigal operation and will be shut
down" ??
SELECT Members.MName, Languages.Language, Members.MCode
FROM Members INNER JOIN Languages ON Members.MCode = Languages.MCode
<!--#sqlgroup required where-->
<!--#sqltest age column=Members.MAge type=int-->
<!--#sqltest place column=Members.PlaceofBirth type=string-->
<!--#/sqlgroup-->
Can it be that I define arguments in the ZSQL method-form in a wrong
way?? I separated them with a space like this "Arguments: age place".

Is it possible somehow to ADD or MODIFY data in a DB (which is kept in
Access) through a Zope web-page. And if yes - what could be an
implementation template?

Thank you in advance. Looking forward to your replies...

Lena