[Zope] publishing question

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:16:35 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:49:49 +0800,
Martin Dougiamas <martin@dougiamas.com> said:

Martin> My guess is what's happening here is a problem with the "." in
Martin> foo.html Zope is looking for a method called html in object foo.

I get the same results when I publish a single file as foo_html: it
works the first time, but once it's on Zope, I can't publish again
without getting the error.

Martin> You could rename it to foo_html, but this creates another problem,
Martin> because as far as I can tell Composer refuses to edit files
Martin> WITHOUT a .htm or .html  (as does Dreamweaver).  :(

Netscape insists on saving any file as either .html or .txt :-/

Alex