[Zope] Thank you!

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:46:25 +0200

Hi,

First: Thanks to all who have replied to my question of 'Why using Zope'.

Second: Others, who still want to reply. Please do! It can only help to
improve me.

Ok, For what I understand, Zope will get better and better every time. :-).
I've a Windows background and I program in Delphi (does somebody of you
know that language?). I started with Linux one month ago and then found out
about Zope. Glad I did! My only other question is as follows: I believe
ZTables is database with some pretty good capabilities. I'm only wondering
if it also has some sort of exchange link. Like, an ODBC-driver or
something like that. This would make me help to program some stuff and use
the data in ZTables too.

Regards, Tom.