[Zope] Has anyone tried to make Zope invisible using IIS

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 13:17:04 +1000

I tried using the isapi filter and it only sort of works. Any links of the
first page use the original address not the one that was filtered. What I
would like is for it to be completely transparent ie all links point to the
virtual directory not the exe file. I assume this doesn't work because of
the BASE tag that zope puts in the header. It also won't work because of my
use of BASE0..n tags etc. How can these problems be overcome?