[Zope] examples

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:37:06 +0200

>Yup, I'm afraid so. For non default combinations (i.e., for wich there is
>no predefined fmt string), you have to do a call for each element you
extract.

Suggestion for next releases? Isn't it possible to incorporate this? A sort
of string parser that analyses the fmt parameter?

Other Suggestion : When changing the ID of an object. All documents to
which you refer to the old-id have to be edited. What about somewhere an
update button, when pressing on it. It iterates through your objects and
changes the old-id to the new one.

Tom.