[Zope] Welcome Aboard!!

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:21:23 -0400

Hello everyone!

Please join me in welcoming Chris Petrilli to the Digital Creations
team!!

Many of you already know Chris from his posts to the Zope list.  Chris
comes to us from XCert (a leading vendor or PKI solutions) and is going
continue to round out our team as a product/project manager.  Together,
Brian Lloyd and Chris will work toward codifying some product management
practices.  Chris will also be involved in many of our consulting
engagements.

Chris will be joining us next week.  His email address is:
petrilli@digicool.com

Regards,
--Rob

--
Rob Page            Phone: +1 540 371 6909
Digital Creations   Fax:   +1 540 371 1201