[Zope] Zope 2 behind IIS...?

Brian Hooper brian@garage.co.jp
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 19:51:28 +0900

Hi everyone,

Has anyone had success with a setup running ZServer behind IIS?
I want to do something like:

   IIS (port 80) <--> Zope2/ZServer (port 8080)

If possible, I'd like to not have any special path visible in the URL
(i.e. http://myhost.com/zope/ ... )
Does anyone know how to tell IIS to do this properly?

The main reason I want to (if possible) set things up this way is that I
want to be able to use SSL with Zope, and also use all of ZServer's
special features but I want Zope to be invisible, if possible.  I
unfortunately cannot really choose _not_ to use NT, or IIS (believe me,
I would rather pick a different solution!)

Does anyone who knows more about IIS than I do have any helpful hints?

--Brian Hooper
Digital Garage, Inc.