[Zope] zope as staging server

Thaxter, Jason M. Jason.M.Thaxter@abc.com
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 13:49:19 -0400

I guess I ignored wget because I was hoping to inherit as much of the
permission structure as possible from Zope (and because Zope is so cool I
wanted to work within it!), but your suggestion prompted me to look at wget
docs again, and with

	 --no-parent

Zope's permissions will be mirrored without any additional measures.

Cool!

[snip]

> >         2)  Use Zope on the staging server only, and add a
> method to publish
> > objects via arbitrary means
> >                 (flat HTML, ftp, scp, rsync, whatever)
[snip]