[Zope] product distribution mayhem

Alex Rice alrice@swcp.com
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 20:58:44 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 2 Aug 1999 14:47:22 +1000 (GMT+1000),
Anthony Pfrunder <s341625@student.uq.edu.au> said:

Anthony> IF you are using zclasses, simply use the distribution tab to
Anthony> export it.  When you click the button Zope will create a tgz
Anthony> file and send it to you.  Just save it, to use it unzip it over
Anthony> the Zope directory structure & restart Zope!

That's true, but, my point was that this method does not include python
source which I created in lib/python/Products, therefore my product
distribution is incomplete. Furthermore, in 2.0b, Zope seems to export
in .zexp format, not .tgz format. It doesn't seem to be tar/gz
compatible.

Anyone?

--
Alex Rice    |    alrice@swcp.com    |    http://www.swcp.com/~alrice
    Current Location: N. Rio Grande Bioregion, Southwestern USA