[Zope] Folder-specific ZClasses

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 01:08:17 -0400

Petru Paler wrote:

>       Hi,
>
>   How can you define a ZClass (for example the CD from the ZClasses
> tutorial) that can only be added on a specific folder (and its subfolders) ?

In addition to creating a specific container, as was described earlier,
you can associate a certain permission to creating that object, and only
give certain roles that permission.  If those roles co-incidentaly
happen to be usable in only one directory, that technically answers your
question.  I like the ZCLass way better.

-Michel