[Zope] Zodb3 setup

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 07:57:40 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Steve Hunter wrote:

> Hello,
>  Assuming I've installed Zope2 into c:\zope2,  and Python152 into
> c:\python152 on a Windows98 machine, what do I have to set
> PYTHONPATH etc.. to in order to use Zodb3 with Python ?

I've released a build system for Zope.  You can get it at:
	http://student.uq.edu.au/~s341625/ZwinG3.zip

Included in this file are step-by-step instructions for building Python
and Zope for Windows.  It includes the correct python-path etc.

Sorry, no web page as it is in transit ;)

> And...any examples/tutorials on using Zodb3 and Python ?
The main Readme for Zope shows how to access Zope components from Python.

Cheers,

Anthony Pfrunder