[Zope] Q: how to tell property types from manage's Properties tab?

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 17:21:43 +0200

At 20:41 29/07/99 , Joe Grace wrote:
>Hi,
>
>quickie Q I'm hoping.
>
>     How to tell property types from manage's Properties tab?
>
>I'm looking at the DTML demos which are very useful and notice that
>there are a variety of types for properties.  Is there an easy way
>through the management tabs (or alternatively, I guess) to get the type
>information for the various existing properties?
>
>Thanks,
>
>= Joe "Newbie to Zope" Grace =

You can't. This would be a nice feature to request at
http://www.zope.org/Collector

Well, actually, you can, by looking at the source of the page. You'll see
things like <INPUT NAME="[name_of_property]:[type_of_property]"

--
Martijn Pieters, Web Developer