[Zope] RE: XML / XSL / DTD

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 18:08:47 +0200

Exactly how does this differ from my explanation of the
<?xml-stylesheet> syntax?

Transforming documents by URL traversal (as in my example URL below)
could be offered as an alternative solution.

Anyway, I bet Jim has something specific in mind.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"Elvis skipped around the car and threw open the trunk.