[Zope] Zope Build Problem on BSDI - WORKING!

Chris Baron chris@ninedots.com
Wed, 04 Aug 1999 10:20:42 -0700

Hi Brian,

That worked.  I couldn't figure out what make was looking for so I added
-rdynamic to the Makefile.pre.in in the
/usr/local/lib/python1.5/config/Makefile.pre.in file.  Hopefully this won't
cause problems for other modules - yes?

After that I just re-ran the wo_pcgi.py script and it worked fine.  The ld
command was already trying to produce .so files so I didn't have to rename
them.

Thanks a lot.

Chris