[Zope] addDTMLDocument Help!

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:48:11 -0400

I believe the method you are calling is looking for a string, not
another DTML Document/Method object.  If it is the case that you want to
clone an existing object, just use the clone call.

<dtml-with "manage_clone(content_template, newid, REQUEST)">
  <dtml-call "manage_changeProperties(title=newtitle)">
</dtml-with>

-Michel