[Zope] hiding site content based upon a domain? (similar to htaccess)

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 08:35:01 +0100

At 5:16 pm +0200 5/8/99, Alexander Staubo wrote:
>Can't you just remove all permissions from the Anonymous role? Then you
>can create your "privileged" role, create a user having that role, and
>restrict that user's domain spec to the domain you want. Or did I miss
>some part of the discussion?

Sorry Alexander,
I couldn't get this to work - I'm banging on with the suggestion that
Martijn made (right now, I would *love* a file called 'htaccess' in
my folder....)

tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2