[Zope] including Style Sheets

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Fri, 06 Aug 1999 23:34:37 -0400

> hey guys,
>
> what is the best way to include style sheets using Zope?
> 1. There is the LINK tag, but what can I write in the SRC attribute?

Well, this is a nice idea, but I've found it to be largely broken in
reality.  It seems IE and Netscape both treat CSS differently depending on
how it's inserted.  *scream* ;-)

> 2. And then I can use the STYLE tag.
>         <!--#var my_stylesheet-->
>
> Is number 2 the better way in this case?

This is what I'd do, unfortunately.

> What type needs the stylesheet to be? File, DTML method, DTML document

Whatever makes you happy.  I use DTML methods a lot so I can adapt them on
the fly.

Chris