[Zope] a mirror for zope.org?

Jason Jones jason_j@countermedia.org
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 00:22:35 -0400

On Fri, 06 Aug 1999, Christopher Petrilli wrote:
> > Is there a mirror for www.zope.org?
> >
> > I'd like to download the 2.0b3 package, but haven't been able to connect all
> > day long. Traceroute doesn't make it to the server either (it looks like it
> > gets a hop away). Does anyone know of someplace else where I could get the
> > files? If not, does anyone know when the Zope site will be back up?
>
> Expect some announcements in the next week on this.  We've got a whole new
> bag of tricks that we're going to be showcasing with the final release of
> 2.0.  If you think ZClasses was cool, wait till you see ZEO. :-)  And no, no
> telling what it is :-)

I'm not sure how to interpret this in the context of my message. Does this mean
that the website will be down for the next week? Does it mean I shouldn't bother
getting the new beta? Does it mean the beta isn't even available any longer?

Could you explain this a bit more? You don't have to tell us what Zeo is, but
if you could give me an idea of when the site will be back online I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jason Jones
jason_j@countermedia.org