[Zope] Creating instances of ZClass based products from within an External Method?

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:14:25 +0100

Hi all,

I have made a ZClass based product, homepage.

I want this to be created automaticaly the first time someone log's onto the
system.

This is to allow a self registration system to automatically create the
'homepage' for an individual.

After their first login they will have a simple homepage setup for them with
acl_users and index_html in there.

I know I could just create a folder and then stick in the acl_users and
index_html but there will be other stuff added to the product at a later
date.

My question is, how the f**k do you do it.

Creating the builtins (folder,document, etc) is a piece of cake, but ZClass
based products, sheesh, I'm almost on the edge of giving up!

Excuse me if I'm rambling but, I'm getting a bit confused, ;)

TIA

Phil
phil@philh.org