[Zope] ZServer lockups

Jonas Juselius jonas@iki.fi
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 11:23:32 +0300

I'm experiencing the same kind of problems, although I'm using the Zope server
(no Apache)... Netscape seems to lock up waiting for data infinitely.  I can
usually get around this problem by re-clicking on a url a couple of times,
which resolves the problem for the moment. But after ZServer has gone into
this state, it locks up again and again until ZServer is restarted... I'm
using Zope-2.0.0b3-linux2-x86.

jonas