[Zope] SQL

Anderson Ami a_ami@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:48:16 PDT

Jeff,

   I have zope 1.10.3 installed on a machine running windows nt Server
system and i am going to install a linux Red Hat based system and MySql on
another machine on the same local network.

What steps i need to do to access the database on the linux machine using
zope that is installed on the NT Machine ?

Where i can find mysql's DA for win32 zope ?

I am a beginner and if possible i would like some document examples for a
better understand DataBases & Zope.

Thanks a lot

Anderson
Sao Paulo - Brasil