[Zope] Squishdot/2.0.0.b3 Error

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:20:33 -0600

I imported my 1.x data into 2.0.b3 and also installed tiny table/squishdot etc. Now my site (www.mountainwest.org) won't add a posting. Everything else seems to work, but the add posting function of Squishdot gives the following error...   Any ideas?

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 209, in publish_module
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 179, in publish
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 165, in publish
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 154, in mapply
    (Object: addPosting)
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 102, in call_object
    (Object: addPosting)
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/Squishdot.py, line 831, in addPosting
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/Products/Squishdot/Squishdot.py, line 566, in setItem
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /websites/Zope3/lib/python/SearchIndex/Index.py, line 222, in index_item
AttributeError: (see above)

                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900