[Zope] Docs relating to apps server [Q]

John Lehmann johnl@axis.com.au
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:27:49 +1000

> but I would like to have some docs to backup my statements. Can anyone
> point me to some docs? Some publications?

Given an audience of graphic designers and html-markup-ers I would not be
looking for documentation and concepts such as "code-reusability" but instead
prepare an interactive demonstration highlighting some of the
labour-and-brain-saving features of Zope.  Such as standard_html_header, and
the way it can be acquired, and then perhaps extending this to dropping in a
product like "Confera" (people love those web conferences)  and showing how it
acquires the local design.

The other compelling feature for design type people might be Versions.

--
| John J. Lehmann, johnl@axis.com.au
+ Vega said the plan was to ``keep this as grass-roots and intimate as
+ possible. It just takes one camera and you can invite the entire web
+ to where you're at.''