[Zope] Make pcgi-wrapper -- Alternative

Joshua Brauer joshua@brauer.org
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:12:33 -0600

In the b4 release you just need to make the pcgi-wrapper executable (it is not and executable in the linux tarbal)

chmod a+x pcgi-wrapper

Josh

At 2:44 PM -0700 8/12/99, Albert Kinderman wrote:

>I just installed the beta 4 binary for linux.  Although there was a
>pcgi-wrapper in the pcgi directory, the connection through apache and
>Zope.cgi failed.  Once I did a configure, make, and make install (which
>fails) in the pcgi directory, everything was ok.
>
>I had a similar problem with beta 3, except the pcgi-wrapper wasn't in
>the the pcgi directory, so it was a little more obvious that I had to
>make it. 8=)
>
>Al

                                    # # #

Joshua Brauer                                         Box 915
http://www.brauer.org                          Fort Collins, CO 80522
Fax: (419) 793-4120
In flying I have learned that carelessness and overconfidence are
usually far more dangerous than deliberately accepted risks.
          -- Wilbur Wright in a letter to his father, September 1900