[Zope] acl_users

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 13:17:30 +0100

At 9:01 am +0100 12/8/99, Paul Chung Chee Soong wrote:
>Another one, how can we logout from the current session(if there's one in
>Zope) and relogin again as another user? I need this to do testing on
>different type of user. I don't want to wait for it to timeoutto login
>again as another user. Please help me . It's urgent. Thanks in advance.
>
> -- Paul Chung

<dtml-raise type="Unauthorized">
</dtml-raise>

will pop up the browser dialog box, and allow you to login as someone else.
tone out.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2