[Zope] New Zope2/ZPT site

Michael Bernstein mbernstein@profitscape.net
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 14:04:37 -0700

"Phillip J. Eby" wrote:

> At 03:22 PM 8/13/99 -0400, Jim Salmons wrote:
> >       The ZOPE.ORG site is getting ready for a cut-over to a ZOPE2 and Portal
> >Toolkit implementation that will dramatically improve community members
> >ability to collaborate. Did you get the pre-announcement invite to take a
> >look? You can see it here: http://www.zope.org:8200.
>
> Wow.  I just set up a membership and tossed some stuff in there.  Major cool.

Hmm, It's not working for me. maybe I'm doing something wrong.

- filled out the Join Zope form
- received password by email
- attempted to login using username and password (resulting page looks the same
as original front page)
- clicked on link in email to update_html page (got error message)
- shut down netscape, restarted, and tried to login again (same effect as
before)

Any idea as to what I'm doing wrong? (hmm, now the site is not responding at
all)

Michael Bernstein.