[Zope] Problem with Zope and Proxy server

Andreas Kostyrka andreas@mtg.co.at
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 09:30:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 13 Aug 1999, Duncan Booth wrote:

> I do most of my network access through a firewall with a Netscape
> Suitespot Proxy server and I now have a Zope 2.0 Beta 3 system set
> up outside the firewall. Mostly it works fine, but I find that attempting
> to submit a form with a POST method always fails with Error 400
> (Not Found). This happens with any form I create but only if I use
> POST (changing the submit method to GET and it all works fine) and
> only if I access Zope via the proxy.
>
> The problem seems to be with the Netscape Proxy server
> interpreting the result from Zope as any side-effects on the Zope
> server do happen.
>
> Can anyone suggest what is happening here?
Well, your proxy server is broken? It seems to work well enough with
Apache Proxy and Squid :)

Andreas
--
Andreas Kostyrka                     | andreas@mtg.co.at
phone: +43/1/7070750                 | phone: +43/676/4091256