[Zope] newbie question

Anthony Pfrunder s341625@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:58:27 +1000 (GMT+1000)

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999, Graham Chiu wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.4.10.9908170929540.12164-100000@student.uq.edu.au>,
> Anthony Pfrunder <s341625@student.uq.edu.au> writes
> >       * Upgrade OBDC to the latest drivers
> >       * Go to OBDC32 in your Windows Control Panel and add a connection
> >         to SQL Server.
> >       * Start Zope 2
>
> Is ODBC working with Zope 2 now?  I haven't seen the announcement.

There is a DA status page somewhere, however, the last time I checked it
on Zope (beta 2-3) it worked fine.  You may have weird tracebacks but in
the time honored Microsoft tradition hit reload on your browser and it
will work ;).

It works well enough for me and I add a session lock to it to prevent
thread problems (its not level 3 complient yet).

Cheers,
Anthony Pfrunder