[Zope] Questions about the future Zope-Concept and MySQL for NT

Phil Harris phil@philh.org
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:43:08 +0100

Hmm,

Are you using Zope 1.10.3 or Zope 2.

I ask because Zope2 doesn't come with a zope.exe, at least none I could
find.

I did get Zope1 working with Apache but no luck so far with Zope2, anybody
got any ideas?

If your using Zope1 with the MySQL DA then I have no idea whether it works
or not, I'm using Zope2b4 and it works fine, far better than the ODBC stuff.

See ya

Phil
phil@philh.org