[Zope] RE: [ZDP] Bending Structured Text to My Will

Miller, John M. jmiller1@uop.com
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:39:07 -0500

Thanks!

But unfortunately that didn't work :-(.  But in any case you did indirectly
get me to a solution, as your comment about rendering got me to thinking.

The trick with the HTML markup is to replace the <'s and >'s with &lt and
&gt, respectively.  For example:
Would become
	&lta href="http://www.zope.org"&gtZope Rocks!&lt/a&gt
This also works with my example, so:
	"Zope":http://blah.blah ...
becomes
            &quotZope&quot:http://blah.blah ...
Ugly for the writer, indeed, but pretty(-er) for the reader (and that's all
that counts, right?).

Ciao,
John