[Zope] access to Netscape Calendar server via LDAP from Zope

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 06:52:34 -0400

> the subject says it all, is that possible, and what
> components do I need ?

I just read a _little_ about Netscape Calendar server and it seems like
Calendar data is stored in Calender server and user data are stored in
LDAP.

IF this is true then I have no idea how you would access the calendar
info.  However, we're using LDAPConnections in an consulting project.

Get:

LDAP Connection from:

http://www.zope.org/Download/Contrib

You'll need client LDAP libraries which are available from
http://www.openldap.org/

Finally, the book Building Directory Enabled Apps is a good one!

--Rob