[Zope] string splitting

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:23:43 +0200

This is in the DTML documentation, and also in the Python documentation
(check out the string module and the split function).

Example of use:

  <dtml-var "_.string.split('a&b&c&d', '&')">

would yield a Python list like this:

So you could do something like:

  <dtml-call "REQUEST.set('foo', _.string.split('a&b&c&d', '&'))">
  <dtml-if "foo[0] == 'a'">
    First element is 'a'.
  </dtml-if>

--