[Zope] Permissions to define in a sub Zclass ?

Luc Stepniewski lstep@mail.dotcom.fr
18 Aug 1999 19:20:36 +0200

I'm trying to use/add some Zclass in a Zclass method, but I can't
find the permissions I need to add.
In a bug report, someone already reported the same difficulty
(http://www.zope.org/Collector/444/view), but I couldn't manage
to make it work with the given answer :-(
As stated, when adding a Zclass in a Zclass method, it doesn't add
automatically the needed permissions to allow the creation of
that subZclass in an instance.

In the product management, I edited the subZclass permission
('Permission tab') and added 'Add subZclassMeta', then
I edited in the 'Define Permission tab' the field 'Create
Class Instances' to be mapped on 'Add subZclassMeta'.

But it didn't change anything, I still get a 'Resource not found'
when I try to add the subZclass instance.

Can anyone give me the correct procedure to follow to make this work ?

Thanks,
Luc
--
Luc Stepniewski <lstep@mail.dotcom.fr> <http://lstep.free.fr/> ICQ# 6104530