[Zope] Re: getting some documentation going:(getting long her e..)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:50:12 -0400

This would probably quadruple the download size.  Good news however is
that we are working on some new default content that comes with Zope.
This will include a very friendly novice oriented 'first page' with
pointers to a tutorial, the revised quickstart material, and all of the
online resources.

And it will be ZCataloged so users will get an example right away of
using the Catalog with Zope content.

-Michel