[Zope] Strange things with Treetag

Robert Leftwich robert@leftfieldcorp.com
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:03:50 +1000

I have a quick and dirty bit of javascript that I wrote yesterday to do
this. It simulates the user clicking on the + sign of the tree to open
up the appropriate branches. This means it is kind of slow, but it works
(at least in IE5 - I haven't had the chance to test with Netscape yet).
If you are interested then let me know and I will mail it to you.

The ideal solution is to change the Python source, but I just don't have
the time at this point to do so.

Robert Leftwich