[Zope] (no subject)

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:30:05 -0400

Workflow, buddy, that's why!  By default people get the Member role.
Only people with Contributor role can post content that goes straight
onto the main part of the site.

When you post something, though, the Contributors get an email message:

"""
philh requests that an object be cataloged.

View it:
  http://zope.org:18200/Members/philh/mysql

Catalog it
  http://zope.org:18200/Members/philh/mysql/manageCatalogForm

Make sure to be logged in as a Contributor to
perform catalog entry adding.
"""

In fact, Contributors have a little hint that follows them around the
site.  In the bottom, by "DTML Source", Contributors have a link that
says "Catalog Item", meaning that the item isn't in the catalog and
needs to be reviewed.

Obviously we need to give you some feedback that explains all this, but
we're still figuring it all out as we go. :^)

--Paul