[Zope] from 1.10.3 to 2.0 ?

Joachim Schmitz perry@ac-copy.net
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:20:05 +0200 (CEST)

Brian,

thanks first of all,

I did as described there and converted an exported folder of my Zope-1
site, put it in the import directory and tried to import it and got the
following error:

Zope Error

          Error Type: SystemError
          Error Value: Failed to import class SQL from module
          Products.ZSQLMethods.SQL

In the Zope-1.10.3 site I´m using the ZMySQL-adapter, which I also
installed in Zope-2.0b5

> > how can I import a 1.10.bbe file into 2.0. I know I read about a
> > conversion script, but I don't find it in b5.
>

> Hi Joachim,
>
> This is a perfect candidate for a HOWTO - in fact, it's so
> perfect that I went ahead and created one :^)
>
> http://www.zope.org:18200/Documentation/How-To/ZODB2ToZODB3
>

> Hope this helps\1
>

> Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
> Software Engineer  540.371.6909