[Zope] Does the Zope Portal have a How-to collector?

Svante Kleist svante+zope@nemesis.se
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 18:32:48 +0200

Dear Zopeeks,

When doing "./start", nothing happens but these error messages
to "var/serve.errors":

    db=apply(DBType,(),storage_options)
  File "lib/python/BoboPOS/SimpleDB.py", line 221, in __init__
    self.open(file_name,create,revision_time,meta_index,read_only)
  File "lib/python/BoboPOS/SimpleDB.py", line 271, in open
    if not read_only: lock_file(file)
  File "lib/python/BoboPOS/SimpleDB.py", line 1510, in lock_file
    raise DatabaseError, (
DatabaseError: Could not lock the database file.  There must be
another process that has opened the file.

I guess this is my punishment for stopping Zope with ctrl-C ?

Any suggestions?

/ Svante Kleist - NEMESIS systemDesign, Stockholm