[Zope] <dtml-tree> question

Tim Wilson wilson@chemsun.chem.umn.edu
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:36:20 -0500 (CDT)

On 21 Aug 1999, Chris Walter wrote:

> Now I remember having a similar problem when I did this too.  As I
> recall the problem has to do with the whitespace in the line breaks in
> the code above.  Edit your code and make sure that
>
> 1) there is no extra space at the end of each of the lines
> 2) don't use spaces for the indent use a tab.

Yes, that was the prolem. I normally do all my work in Linux, but was
working in Windows for a while this afternoon. Using Windows, you can't
tab inside the text boxes of the Zope manage screens. I put some spaces in
to preserve some semblence of readability without realizing that they
would come back to bite me in the butt later. Thanks for the tip.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/