[Zope] Styles aren't being applied

Loren Stafford lstafford@icompression.com
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 15:19:32 -0700

I'll bet your browser is Netscape. Netscape does not yet have full support
for CSS. In particular, tables (the tree generates a table) do not inherit
many style properties. Try it with MSIE and you may see what you expected. I
understand that Netscape's implementation of style inheritance will be fixed
with version 5.0.