[Zope] Python + PHP

Mauricio mauricio@hiper.com.br
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 20:42:44 -0300

Yes...
You can have a Url that responds Zope, and other that responses PHP...
See, you can integrate their too, exchanging information with cookies
and forms...

But, i have worked both with Zope and PHP, and i like zope more than PHP
because he is more organized and is based on objects, this does much
difference to me...

Bye!