[Zope] Again: manage_clone gives permission error since Zope2

Florian Mueller floyd@va.com.au
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:35:21 +0200

--------------ABB82B16788453A552F027CB

Hi again!

I still don't know what's wrong with my understanding of Zope,
so I am trying again.
My problem is that the Plutonia example (to be more precisely:
the manage_clone method) is not working for me since our
upgrade to Zope2. I get permission errors, although I am
logged in as a superuser. I think at least the examples from the
documentation should work.

Help please!

Floyd

--