[Zope] Squishdot question

Steffen Ries steffen@cyberus.ca
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 07:18:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm new to Zope, so please forgive if this is a stupid question.

What I am trying to do is the following:

I have a site with an embedded SquishDot Folder called 'News'. This
folder is linked to the main page.

Now I want to get links to the headlines of the most recent
News-entries embedded in the index_html document of the main page.

I tried to create a DTML-method in the 'News' folder, which returns
links to the articles. If I call this method inside the News folder I
get what I want. BUT, how do call this method from the parent folder?

I tried <!--#with News><!--#var headlines--><!--#/with-->, which gives
me a 'KeyError' on 'headlines'. (Installed version: Zope-2.0.0b4)

How can I get the desired result?

tia,
/steffen
--