[Zope] Idea: ZTest: Integrated Use-case based web site testin g.

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:59:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 27 Aug 1999, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> Ok, I'm sold.

> Who writes this thing? This being an open source initiative(TM), I'm all
> for chipping in. Anyone want to join the Scheduler Task Force?

Once I was thinking about a scheduler object for Zope and actually
made the first steps and designed it around Tim O Malleys(?) eventloop
module. However I gave up when I considered autorization details. Do you
have any good ideas on how to deal with authorization?

Pavlos