[Zope] I'm totally lost /me 2

TMGB bennettt@am.appstate.edu
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:10:13 -0400

I need to know where on an NT Server to put a .py file, specifically a
file similar
to the How-To ZODB "Simple" example file at :
http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/michel/HowTos/ZODB-How-To
There is no src or Extensions directory Under Zope on the NT I installed
too.

And, is the "Simple" example meant to be one file (I assumed so) or used
as separate external methods.

Thomas