[Zope] Re: Zope/cron usage?

Mauricio mauricio@hiper.com.br
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:19:47 -0300

  I use the cron to call a script called exec.sh ok?
in this script i call others 5 python programs.
These programs get specifics pages from the web using the ZClient,
extracts the information that i need using regular expressions,
and put it on a data base.

More questions?

--
Mauricio Souza Lima <mauricio@hiper.com.br>