[Zope] Problem with new Sybase DA

Gerard Rowe roweg@cse.fau.edu
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 00:07:10 -0500 (EST)

I run Zope under my regular login and Sybase under the user 'sybase'.
With respect to Zope, I have the SYBASE environment variable set and
I have the LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable set (I even added and exported them
in the start script).  Everything seems to be in order on the Zope side
of things.  My main concern is that of the Sybase setup.  I'm new to
Sybase so I don't know if everything is set up correcty but the server
is running and I can connect to it using 'isql -Usa -P<password>
-Ssybase' and issue queries.

I am at a complete loss as to what is going wrong

Bye the way, I tried strace but have no idea what to look for.  The only
thing that I can make sense of is that the 'open' system call is used
a number of times and returns the "No such file or directory" message.