[Zope] Update on Roxen/Zope Integration

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:34:03 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Bill Anderson ]---------------------------------------------
| Bill Anderson wrote:
| >
| > Well, after fighting with it for a while, I now have a much improved
| > HOWTO on how to
| > integrate Roxen and Zope.
| >
| > The Big change is in the rewrite rules. They are much easier (IMO) to
| > maintain.
| make that http://www.zope.org/Members/Bill/Documentation/RoxenZope

I've got a list of things I know the mountpoints of:-

Counters, Pike Image Module, Business Diagrams and RoxPoll, although you can
change the mountpoint of those things (as you mention)

These are the ones I regularly redirect, I find it easier to redirect
them all in one place, rather than have them scattered across all the modules,
that's just me though :-)

Stellar Crisis (unlikely to really be an issue :-)
/sc/ /sc/

RoxPoll Module
(I did once convert this to Zope, wonder if I still have it hanging around)
/roxpoll/ /roxpoll/

Pike Image Module
/pimages/ /pimages/

Graphical Counter Module
/counter/ /counter/

Business Graphics
/diagram/ /diagram/

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |