[Zope] GenericUserFolder authenticates but Zope rejects

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 09:04:53 -0500

Hi,

	I've set-up GUF on a sub-folder of a site. This is the initial stage of
installation so I'm just testing that I can log in as jorge:secret. GUF
authenticates jorge but I get a rejection by Zope saying I did not
provide the correct username and password. Anonymous has no rights on
the subfolder. So I allow Anonymous to have view rights: Zope rejects
again saying I'm not authorized to access "title_or_id". What
permissions have to be set? Any documentation on this?

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595