[Zope] GenericUserFolder authenticates but Zope rejects

Andres Corrada andres@corrada.com
Wed, 01 Dec 1999 10:42:33 -0500

Chris McDonough wrote:

> Gotta be a permissions issue.... or do you have two instances of any
> kind of user folder?  That is, is the GUF in the subdirectory and is a
> regular User Folder in the root?

Yes I have a regular user folder in the root and a GUF folder in the
subfolder I want to restrict access to.
I have also regressed in my authentication attempts and cannot get
authentication to work right. I've tried playing with "Access...", "Can
Login...", and "View" in different permutations and it doesn't work
right. Either GUF authenticates "jorge:secret" and Zope denies or there
is no authentication. Can someone share their security settings?

Andres Corrada-Emmanuel   Email: andres@corrada.com
Owner                     http://www.corrada.com/mamey
Mamey                     Phone: (413) 587-9595